Monday, June 16, 2008

holy crap!!!






My computer died on me! I am now on my new laptop. My hand still hurts though...I punched a whole in my door while I was crying(again). I've been doing that alot lately. My mother is being stupid and now ows me a hundred dollars because I just won a bet. I bet that in 2 weeks time after Chrystal moved out that charles would be back. It's been 2 days and he's back. That's also why I punched the door.Well my life just became a bit more of a hell. After she told me charles was coming she went to the dollar store. Thats when I punched the door.I also went take down all the pictures of me in the house,and took down all the things on the fridge and walls that I made. I also found my birth certificit and all my report cards. It's been 2 days now and she hasn't noticed anything missing (or a hole in my door). I suppose she doesn't care enough to notice. I only took the stuf down to show that she didn't care of my oppinion or anyon elses in the matter. Guess she just doesn't care.

Stay Strong-
Brooke

No comments: