Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Only...

Today was truley boring. I woke up alone in my house and started to get ready. I made my own lunch and caught the bus. It was SO packed. I couldn't find my name any where on the stupid lists and I have a very well hated brandn in my first and fourth hour classes. He plucked me and made fun of my friends penis... The school was so full that i didn't eat lunch. Instead I spent it with heaven taylor brandy and maddison. Fourth hour was so boring, i pased notes and whispered to friends the whole time. When I got off the way to full bus I was forced to linger around my house and search for a key. It took my forever to uncover it. So apparenly I would be baby sitting today too. I just got done cooking her a snack when she got off the bus about five minutes ago. I get to go with my dad today so they better not stay out too long or I will be pissed.


Stay STrong-
Brooke

No comments: