Monday, August 4, 2008

WHY!?

I alwyas get sick right before school. I mean my mom wanted to feel my head because I looked pail! Now, if she noticed you know I must be pretty messed up. My head is pounding and, or pounding. My stomache is in notts and aching. I keep feeling like I need to throw up but nothing wants to come up. Looks like tomorrow is going to be just as sucky as every other day. I've got goose bumps from the cold! And I'm at mom's. She doesn't put the air on for anybody, so I know I must be crazy sick. For now, I'm camped out in my bathroom: it's the only place I can put on the heat without being caught...and the toilet is always there it that puke wants to come up. And of caurse I'll have breaking dawn in hand. Great job to stephenie meyer for another great twilight book. But now, I think I should sign off and camp out...

Stay Strong-
Brooke

No comments: