Saturday, November 15, 2008

Things have been pretty bad, like always. I'm finding less and less to do during my days. Get home, cook for Madison, read, bathe, wait...sleep. There are too many hours in the day.

More problems...

I'd like to write about them. To get things out. But like I normally do, I've blocked out the bad memories. So I'll move on to the good.


I had honor choir auditions today.

I awoke early to get a bath and be ready to arrive on time. i wore a nice blouse and short black skirt. When I walked outside I realized what a bad choice in clothing I had made. It was freezing. But I had time. I called my mom to find out if she was home so I could get my leggings. She told me she was on her way home from Lee Ville. I continued to get ready and went out to the truck, calling my mom again. She stopped half way home at a dollar genaral and told me to go buy some leggings somewhere. I had to go find stokkings from a random Dollar store, making me late to my audition. When I arrived my choir was already practicing at the piano. I was so nervus. My voice was shacky when I sang Praise Ye the Lord All Nations. The woman who was juding me offered to sing it again with me. She was amazing. She gave the song real musicallity. I matched her note for note! I think I may actually have a chance this year.

Last year my choir director kept moving me from saprano to alto again and again. I wasn't sure of my part. The latain words confused me and I ended up not singing at all. I'm proud of how I did this time and I'll keep my hopes up for the best. If I don't make it there is always next year and at least I know I did the best I could. I know I'll deserve it if I make it and I'll understand it if I don't. Wish me luck for Monday. I find out if I made it then...

Stay Stronge-

Brooke


P.S
Soon I'll post some poem paragragh things that I wrote. I spent a lot of time and heart on them. Mostly there are riddles of my past. Let me know if you figure them out!

No comments: