Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fucking Birthday Blues

It's my birthday. Whoo-hoo.

I awoke at about 1pm to find my dad home. He had to work half my birthday. He was already getting ready to leave. I dressed quickly. I had to go and get my haircut, make reservations, bring stuff back to walmart, buy books, go to my mom's for a party, go back to my dad's for another party, and watch fireworks.
I went to get my hair done first. The woman fucked up my whole head. I told her I wanted a platnum blond and a certain cut. She colored my hair a bright yellow and gave a bowl cut. It took her two hours. Thenshe decided she didn't like it so she re did my color. She poured chemical straight on my hair. It burned like hell. It left little blisters all over my scalp and she told me my hair PROBABLY wont fall out. I had to keep it in my hair for like an hour. I hate my hair and it hurt so bad. I wanted to kill that woman.

Once I finally got out of there it was already 7pm. My dad was pissed. He yelled at me the whole way home. I know he didn't mean it, but he had made plans ans I messed up his whole scheduale. I went home and cried as i brushed my hair. It hurt like hell and my hair looked like shit. Then I went to a party at my aunts. i was attacked by children. I got a calender.

I went to mom's. No one was at her house and she gave me a shirt from dollar gineral. I walked over to my brothers next door and hung with my sister and some of the pot heads from down the street . My brother's girlfriend was crying. A man had gotten into her face. She was upset.
I went home. I am home. I am sad. My birthday sucked.

I want to shave my head. But then little scabbs would be shown all over. I can't wait for tomorrow. This will be better.

Stay Strong-
Brooke

No comments: