Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas,Birthday, January...

Days seem to be passing too quickly. Christmas was horrible. I got one gift from my mom an it was exactly what I asked for. She put no thought or heart into anything. I cried until my dad came. I got lots of gifts that suited my personality well. I was happy. Then I sat alone as my dad went to visit with family. I still don't feel welcome. The eat and talk. I don't eat the same things and there's never anything to talk about with me.

My birthday is in two days. Nothing is planned. No one would come anyway. I still feel alone. I feel cold all the time. My book is doing well. I'll be done with it soon. I have a new boyfriend. I like him a lot. I've only really met him once. He seems really nice but kinda shy. He was afraid to sit down at our table until we offered. I filed that as sweet. I'm still trying to get to know him but hopefully things will turn out alright.

I go to the mall with Brooklyn almost every weekend now. I completely change when I'm around her. She makes things easier to deal with. I feel so much happier when I'm with her. I love my best friend to death.

Each day comes and goes and I still feel like I'm not getting anything done. I was nominated for student of the year. I have to make a book about my self to win. I don't think I'd win if I put my life in a book. There's so little I wouldn't get my mother in trouble for if I did it. I joined the schools christian group called spirit wings and I'm on the quiz bowl team. I'll be on tv if we make it to the finales. Oh joy, what fun right? But I'm getting through and I'll be alright.

and as always

Stay Strong

-Brooke

No comments: