Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's Good To Be Back

Wow. It's been a really long time since I've posted. Things had gotten pretty bad at home. I even posted some videos of Charles and mother on youtube.com. If you want to see them, they're listed under brooke griffith, but my username there is kynima. But when summer first started, mother called the police on Charles and he is now living in a camper 2 streets away from our house. It's okay though because I'm staying with my dad.
School's out, and it's scary. I mean I did pretty good on the leap...(2 masteries, a basic, and an advanced) and over all I got a 4.0 for the school year. BUt the scary part is knowing that this year, I'm going to be freshman. AHHHH!
I've been writing a lot lately and drwing way more than normal. Summer is boring and I just want to live life. I hope to be updating more often.
Stay Strong,
Brooke.

No comments: