Sunday, June 7, 2009

NNNEEEWWW

Like I said: it's been a while since I posted here. I now have a new boyfriend. Well he isn't really knew to me, but considering how long it's been since I wrote on here... Anyway, his name is Alexander. I call him ALex, his friends call him A.J. He's younger than me by a few months and it's pretty new to me as well. He actually shares the same birthday as my bestfriend Brooklyn.
His life is just as bad as mine, and at times it's hard to help him, when I can't even help myself, but we both manage to get through. I really do love him and am hoping for the best. I'm so tired of being hurt by almost everyone around me. It's getting very tiresome. But for right now, things are pretty okay. So happy we're together.
Love you always Alex.
-Stay Strong
Brooke.

No comments: