Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Again

I'd almost forgotten about this place. It's been so long now and so much has changed. I couldn't stand mom constantly leaving me for Charles... leaving me with my sisters children, so I left. I'm living with my brother now, and my life has never been better...but my sister Chrystal has lost it. She left her three kids alone and hasnt been back for weeks. She has tons of warents, steals things constantly...inncluding my moms car, addicted to more drungs than I even know about and is begining to believe her own lies. It amazes me how she continues down this path. I want things to change. I want life to be okay again. I want to remember who it is I used to be and love inside. Somehow in all the choas I've lost myself and my searching in silence continues to shatter at the closest moments. I suppose I've caught things up...

No comments: